There are three convenient ways to purchase tickets to your favorite show at the Temple Theatre:
1. Click here and purchase your tickets conveniently online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Discount & Series Tickets are not available online. Please call 877-754-SHOW to inquire about available discounts, series packages and handicap seating. Temple Theatre online will accept Visa or Mastercard to complete your purchase. There is an additional $3.00 convenience charge per ticket and select events will also charge $2.00 preservation fee for every single ticket purchased online. There is a $15.00 convenience charge per series ticket order.
2. Call toll-free (877) 754-SHOW and purchase tickets via phone with Visa or Mastercard. There may be a $3.00 per ticket convenience charge and a $2.00 per ticket preservation fee depending on the show selected.
3. Visit us at the Temple Theatre Box Office at 201 North Washington Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607. You may purchase your tickets in person with Visa, Mastercard, Cash or check (with appropriate photo identification). There may be a $2.00 per ticket preservation fee depending on the event selected.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We highly value your trust, and will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information that you provide to us.
Conditions of Ticket Sales & Theatre Policies:
1. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
2. The Temple Theatre opens one hour before the advertised show time, with a full line of concessions available throughout the show for your enjoyment.
3. Every audience member must possess a ticket.
4. Handicapped seating is available. Advance arrangement is necessary (Call the box office at 877-754-SHOW).
5. Ticket orders that are placed eight days or more prior to the event will be processed immediately and your tickets will be mailed out at the end of the day on the following Tuesday or Thursday via the US Postal Service.
6. Ticket orders that are placed less than eight days prior to the event will be held at Will-Call and will be available at the box office on the night of the event with valid picture identification. All tickets held at Will-Call will be available one hour prior to the event at the main box office located at the front glass doors of the Temple Theatre, 203 N. Washington Avenue. Tickets can also be picked up prior to the show during normal box office hours.
7. The Temple Theatre cannot allow reproduction of any event by any means including photography, video, or tape recording and other forms of reproduction. Call (877) 754-SHOW prior to the show with any questions.
8. The Temple Theatre provides free parking and courtesy transportation for all theatre events to and from the Theatre at the Saginaw Tower (the former Delphi Tower) at 515 N. Washington. The parking lot is well lit and attended throughout the event. Click here for directions to the free parking and to the Temple Theatre.
Other parking options based on availability and walking distance: The County Event parking Ramp for $5.00; or city street parking is free of charge. Also the two-hour parking limit does not apply weekends or after 5:00 pm.